With iOS 15 brings Apple im Herbst 2021 nicht nur jede Menge Anpassungen am Design, sonder spent zahlreichen Apps ein Update. Mit “SharePlay” is compatible with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 in Zukunft bei einem FaceTime Anruf euren Bildschirm freigeben. Finally, sich zum Beispiel etwas auf den iPhone o iPad zeigen oder ihr könnt zusammen Musik hören oder Filme schauen.
Tan nutzt ihr die neue “SharePlay” feature
Screen sharing has also been added as a feature in FaceTime in macOS Monterey. Anyone in a FaceTime call, whether signed in from an Apple or non-Apple device, will be able to see the shared screen. If you’re starting a FaceTime call from a Mac and you’ve upgraded to macOS 12.0.1 or later, you can also share your desktop screen. The feature doesn’t really put Apple on par with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Google Meet, but if your workplace is locked into Apple’s broader ecosystem, it’s a welcome addition.
How to share screen in iOS 15?
Screen sharing is only through the Facetime app. The iPhone 13 does not have a screen mirroring feature. To do this, you will have to use a third-party application. The easiest way to do the same is through Facetime.
FaceTime Screen Sharing
- However, for your part, you can use your phone normally and continue with your tasks while your screen is recording.
You will be able to see a purple timer at the top right of your screen. This indicates that your screen is recording and you are sharing it with the other person.
- While sharing your screen, you can show your face by enabling video in your FaceTime application. To stop screen sharing, click Exit while going to FaceTime and you will leave the call.
- Also, if you’re the receiver and you’re looking at someone’s screen, you have the option to make it full screen. To do this, go ahead and tap on the menu bar. You will get a little notice that says Join screen share.
- Press Open, and you will see that another option will appear on the screen. Click on it and you will see the screen in full screen. When the other person is doing something on their phone, you will see the same thing on your screen.
- Also, you will occasionally notice lag and stuttering on your screen, which is normal. Nothing to worry about there. You can avoid this if both phones have strong and stable connections.
- Also, if you want to stop screen sharing on your iOS 15 device, tap the status bar and click the same icon you used when you started screen sharing.
Read: How to jailbreak iOS 15?